CPA Tax Director – Tysons Corner
The candidate will be able to manage the client's tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and also recognize tax planning opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for the successful training and development of less-experienced professional staff
What your day looks like:
- Advising Private Equity Clients on a full spectrum of tax services including planning, research, compliance, structuring and due diligence activities for mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing tax positions of numerous entity types including consolidated returns, S Corps., LLCs, partnerships and LLPs
- Evaluating complex scenarios, demonstrating instincts and sound judgments
- Leveraging project management, interpersonal and communication skills to coordinate engagement team activities, align delivery expectations, and develop/mature client relationships
- Reviewing the work of Managers and Seniors, providing mentorship, coaching and guidance to support career advancement and development of technical expertise
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting, Masters preferred
- State CPA license required
- 10+ years of recent public accounting experience
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.