Tax Manager – Alpharetta, GA
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our professionals help design and implement long-term strategies to preserve and grow our clients' financial resources through tax, accounting, assurance and comprehensive business advisory services. The Tax Manager is responsible for providing tax consulting and compliance services to our clients. This includes delivering income, estate, and gift tax planning strategies to the high net worth market. The client base is primarily comprised of owners of closely held businesses and other high net worth individuals.
- Oversee the efforts of client services teams on client engagements – plan, execute, direct, and complete tax projects.
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients – design, and implement tax-planning strategies for clients and manage to budget.
- Provide tax planning and consulting to our firm's high net worth clients for estate, gift, and trust taxation, as well as individual income taxes. Interact closely with client's advisors such as attorneys and financial asset managers.
- Develop a project vision and set challenging personal and client service team goals.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA or JD required.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive tax consulting experience in family wealth planning or a related area in public accounting or consulting.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology.
- Strong experience with Individual Taxation (high net worth of $10M +)
- Experience in Trust & Estate planning and Family Office services
- Experience with family limited partnerships and operating partnerships
Bachelor's Degree Required
CPA Designation Required
4+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.