VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
The Tax Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating, and introducing comprehensive firm-wide client services, developing and maintaining strong client relationships and an identity in the business and professional community.
- Supervise the work of Tax Staff, Senior Advisors and Supervisors including thorough review of their work product.
- Manage a "book of business " with collaboration and support with Partners.
- Direct and monitor engagements including budgeting and scheduling work hours and assignments.
- Coordinate and follow-up with clients regarding receipt of information.
- Develop trusted advisory and personal relationships with clients and all firm members.
- Prepare written, professional and technical communications including letters, e-mails, and memoranda.
- Participate and manage various Firm management and administrative tasks.
- Implement process improvement, productivity and work effectiveness solutions.
- Train and develop Tax Staff in their job functions and tasks including mentoring and written performance reviews.
- Prepare timely client billings and handle billing and collection matters.
- Independently solve routine problems and address open items and tax issues.
- Consistently exhibit competency in researching tax issues and issue recognition and resolution.
- Enhance client satisfaction and exceed client expectations by providing quality, timely and responsive service.
- Involved and participation in Firm marketing and client development activities.
- Three to six years' managing and handling client relationships experience in a tax services/planning & consulting public accounting firm.
- Expertise in Sub K including complex partnership client experience
- Strong Accounting, QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
- Computer literate and effectively utilize tax software for complex Federal and State income tax returns
- Proficient in CCHProFX Tax Software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, effective application and communication of complex tax concepts, including technical research and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Significantly contribute to client satisfaction and meet expectations by providing Firm management and clients with quality, timely and responsive service and delivery of work product
- Independently pursue tax research including drafting clear and concise memoranda or notes to tax files
- Train and develop Tax Staff in their job functions and tasks including mentoring and written performance reviews
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.