VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We offer a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years. We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team!
- Manage tax engagements for the Firm and all partners, including detailed and technical reviews of Corporate, Partnership, Individual, and Fiduciary tax returns,
- Partner with clients as a tax expert by understanding their business/industry and providing ongoing advice, insights, and support,
- Bring technical expertise, supervisory and mentoring skills, client service and development expertise, and be a problem solver and decision maker,
- Delegate appropriately to staff in order to meet regulatory and client deadlines,
- Research technical issues using regulatory and source materials,
- Develop relationships that will support professional development
- Must possess sharp analytical skills, strong communication skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to client’s needs.
- Represent the Firm in a manner consistent with our values,
- Collaborate with other members of the Firm in other practice groups to further advance the Firm with existing and new clients, ensuring seamless integrated services,
- Develop excellent leadership, organizations, interpersonal, and communication skills, and the ability effectively manage and mentor staff,
- Participate in recruiting efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Active CPA Certification
- At least 6 years of experience with a public accounting firm with an emphasis in tax
- Five weeks paid vacation
- 401(k) eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with HSA account
- Paperless environment
- Open, comfortable, collaborative workspaces
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.