CPA Tax Manager – Baltimore MD
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
We are seeking a CPA with at least six years of tax accounting experience with a public accounting firm. The successful candidate will review 1040, corporate and partnership returns, including estates and trusts. Experience with multi-state tax returns desired! Must have strong tax research skills. A master’s degree in tax or willingness to obtain (GMA paid) is desirable. Experience with ProSystems Engagement and ProSystems FX is desired.
A willingness to train and mentor staff is required. This position requires a strong work ethic, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, a great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to serve our clients
• CPA with 6+ years of tax accounting experience with public accounting firm
• Experience reviewing and preparing 1040, corporate, partnership returns, estates and trusts and multistate returns.
• Strong tax research skills.
• Master's in Taxation or willingness to obtain (GMA paid)
• Experience with ProSystems Engagement and ProSystems FX is a plus
• Strong Excel skills
• Willingness to train and mentor staff
• Strong work ethic
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal client relations skills
• Great attitude and a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver excellent client service
• Ability to work tax season hours between January and April 15th including some weekend hours
As a reminder, we can only work with candidates that have public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.