CPA SeniorTax Manager – Bethesda MD
The candidate will be able to manage the client’s tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and also recognize tax planning opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for the successful training and development of less-experienced professional staff. Our firm is growing and we seek a highly motivated individual who wants a firm that offers career advancement, not just a job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master in Tax or LLM is preferred.
- Solving problems!
- Minimum of 8 years of public accounting experience with at least 4 years of managerial experience.
- Requires strong background and understanding of C-Corporations, S-Corporations and Partnerships.
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
- Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
- Candidate must have ability to service middle market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
- Candidate’s strongest traits must be in client service, technical, and staff development with appropriate commitment to business growth and development
Preferred industry experience:
- Real Estate/Construction
- Technology/Life Science
The position, which does require having an active CPA license, will be primarily focused on clients in the Washington, DC market and limited travel (25%) in this region should be expected. In case you’re curious, total estimated work hours are approximately 2400; annual charge hour expectations for a Manager are between 1500-1550.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting, Masters preferred
- State CPA license required
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.