VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
With almost 2,000 associates in 35+ offices in the U.S., our firm ranks as one of the top 50 Accounting and Business Consulting firms in the nation; according to Vault.com and Inside Public Accounting.
They enjoy a solid reputation as industry experts and as a trusted business advisor to more than 50,000 clients in industries such as: Manufacturing, Construction, Contractors and Developers, Real Estate, Health Care, Financial Institutions, Insurance, Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Dealerships, and Individuals.
They serve businesses of various sizes, from large public and private companies, to closely held family-owned businesses. Whether they’re helping clients streamline processes, improve performance, leverage the right technology, or increase financial success, they offer innovative, effective, and personalized services to help clients overcome their business challenges today and plan for tomorrow.
They are a reliable, consistent, cohesive, and dedicated team of service professionals and industry-focused experts who draw from a wide range of collective knowledge and experience.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding team of professionals, please apply today!
They’re very competitive in both salaries and benefits. Among the benefits offered are:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – 8 paid holidays
- Flex Work Schedules
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Retirement planning & investment options with their financial advisors
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patient care program
- Free Counselling
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- 5+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Experience managing, leading and developing a Tax Team.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Caseware, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Master’s Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred.
- MUST have an active CPA license.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.