Tax Manager – Bringham Farms, Michigan
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We work to know our clients’ business and their goals and tailor our services to fit those needs. We understand that every company is different, every business has different objectives and we offer specialized services to satisfy those objectives. We truly care about our clients and their businesses and we strive to create not only a tremendous professional relationship, but also an understanding of them on a personal level.
- Possesses the ability to assume full responsibility for directing engagements and special assignments and has the enhanced capability of supervising a number of engagements simultaneously.
- Oversees the performance of client service and all related activity.
- Performs all tasks related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished by the engagement team within the budgeted time. This role takes on responsibility for the professional and technical development of the staff through on-the-job-interaction and leading in-house training.
- Develops a list of potential referral sources in an effort to bring new business to the firm and is involved in community activities for the purposes of business development and cross-selling the firm’s services.
- Developing expertise in one or more specific industry areas.
- Building the capacity to assist the partners/managing directors in assuming overall responsibilities in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: engagement management & client service, sales, practice development, marketing, cross selling, discipline & industry expertise, external activities & networking, leadership, people development, and strategic business planning.
- To qualify, you must have 5-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required
- Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.