VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Prepares and manages the preparation of a broad range of individual, corporate, and other entity tax returns, including those with high degrees of complexity
- Identifies, resolves, and documents technical issues of high complexity; assists lower-level associates with resolution of issues
- Identifies changes in laws, regulations, or client situations that may require a change in approach or methodology for the client
- Directs and monitors the work of Intern and Staff level associates
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities at current clients
- Participates in activities to generate business with new clients
- Candidates must have 3+ years relevant tax experience in public accounting or industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Candidate should have the ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to lead and motivate Intern and Staff level associates
- Licensed CPA
- Career oriented, seeking advancement
- Bachelor's in Accounting Required
- Master's in Taxation Preferred
- CPA Designation Required
- 3+ Years of Recent Public CPA Firm experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro â ¼ National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 â ¼ Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 â ¼ M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.