VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are the firm to join in the Southeast.
As one of the largest and most respected Florida-based CPA firms, we are proud to say that we are a relationship-driven, technology-oriented, forward-thinking firm that is growing.
Currently, we are seeking a Tax Manager with expertise in multiple industries. This is an opportunity for leaders who want to join a firm that fosters both personal and professional development and supports the drive for advancement. This position will have direct client contact, therefore will be expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Our firm offers a rich benefits package. Some of the highlights include: major medical, dental & vision insurance, ample PTO + firm paid holidays, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, firm paid CPE, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan.
- 5-8+ years minimum tax experience with expertise in multiple industry
- Prepare and review complex federal, state and local tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations within a variety of industries
- Build relationships and interact with new and existing clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and industry knowledge
- Involved in the marketing, networking and business development within multiple industry niches
- Represent the firm in professional and service organizations, communicate and reinforce firm culture, and mentor and coach others
- Responsible for billing and profitability of all assigned engagements
- Must be analytical with the ability to see the big picture
- Strong computer skills (ProSystem, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks)
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent organizational skills
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s in Taxation preferred
- Active CPA certification
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.