VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you. We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients. Our high service quality and "raving fan" clients are the result of our commitment to excellence. We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
The Tax Associate prepares federal and state tax returns for business and individuals in addition to other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare business tax returns including multi-state, consolidated, and partnership returns with the ability to address basic tax concepts
- Prepare high net worth individual tax returns
- Prepare other tax filing forms and special projects as assigned
- Utilize and develop a basic understanding of various tax matters
- Navigate tax and accounting software
- Effectively prioritize assigned tasks
- Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively with all employment levels
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Commit to professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
- Work diligently towards achievement of CPA license, if not currently licensed
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Required coursework to sit for the CPA exam, preferred
- 1-3 years or more of prior public accounting experience in taxation, focused predominately on corporate, partnership, and high net worth individuals
- Foundational understanding of tax regulations
- Solid quantitative, analytical and technology capabilities
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Basic skills in working with tax tools and resources and other Accounting software
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 1+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.