Tax Manager – Chevy Chase, MD
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is always on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people with a passion for numbers.
We understand that today’s professionals want flexibility, work-life balance and diversity, as well as a commitment to community service. Our management strives to build the best group of professionals in the region.
We encourage accounting professionals who feel they can make a real difference in moving an accounting firm forward to submit their qualifications. We are always interested in finding and considering new talent for our professional services team. Our company places an emphasis on the professional development of each of our accountants through staff training and mentoring thus assisting you in reaching your fullest potential.
• Plan, supervise and review compilation and review engagements
• Review and supervise preparation of federal and state returns for individuals and businesses
• Develop relationships with clients and participate in business development activities
• Tax planning and research and participation in consulting engagements
• 6+ years of public accounting experience engaged in activities related to the above-mentioned responsibilities
• Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop professional staff
• Ability to manage multiple client engagements and prioritize work
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelors in Accounting (Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred)
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.