VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms.
About this Opportunity:
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
- Handle complex tax engagements while advising clients on business activities affecting taxes and suggesting strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Develop assignment budgets, monitor realization and coach staff members to achieve maximum team profitability.
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing clients, while proactively seeking opportunities to grow the practice and increase Firm presence in relevant markets.
- Identify issues and offer solutions for team and clients to add value to engagement.
- Assist in recruiting, mentoring and ongoing training of team members, while addressing any performance issues as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
VALiNTRY Services and all its divisions are equal opportunity employers. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other federal or state protected category.
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected] | Stefany's LinkedIn
Stefany Dos Santos
IT Recruitment Manager
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit VALiNTRYtechnology.com
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.