VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention. Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm. An accounting firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves. Our primary goal as a trusted advisor is to be available and to provide insightful advice to enable our clients to make informed financial decisions. We do not accept anything less from ourselves and this is what we deliver to you.
Tax Managers work on a variety of tax returns including individual, estate, trust, corporation and partnership returns for federal, state and local jurisdictions, and for a variety of industries. Opportunities to be subject matter experts in practice group areas also exist. Managers review the work of Seniors and Staff accountants and participate in one on one and group training for the tax department. Requires a thorough knowledge of tax in a public accounting setting. In addition, our Managers provide compliance, review and research services for a diverse group of clients in one or more industries. He/she will be called upon to provide leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to Senior and Staff level accountants.
- Prepare & Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, estates and non-profits
- Research and provide summary memos on technical tax issues at the request of partners and clients
- Represent clients before federal, state and local taxing authorities
- Keep up to date on current developments in income tax
- Assist in financial planning and analysis for clients
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 5+ years experience in public accounting
- Proficiency with QuickBooks accounting software
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 5+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.