Tax Manager – Danville, IL
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
- Provide a final technical review of tax returns and documents for the majority of client base
- Sign tax returns
- Research tax issues and provide solutions
- Stay abreast of developments and changes in tax law and accounting procedures
- Communicate openly with clients to meet deadlines and ensure clients’ best interests
- Direct and support team activities by promoting an enjoyable work environment and ensuring high performance
- Assign, track, and manage tasks that are sent to staff/supervisors to prepare
- Coach and develop staff and supervisors
- Continually build and nurture an internal and external network to develop new business opportunities
- Oversee real-time and monthly billing functions and collections
- Maintain public certification and adequate Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units
- Minimum of six (6) years of public accounting experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed decision-making skills and initiative to make those decisions
- Capability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to conduct and analyze research
- Ability to remain organized while prioritizing a heavy workload
- Ability to comply with firm policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s in Tax or Accounting is preferred
- Active CPA
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.