Tax Manager – Dayton, OH
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this opportunity:
We are, located in Dayton, OH, and seeking a tax supervisor/manager. We are a proactive firm of accountants and consultants providing high quality services and more, to assist individuals and privately owned companies in building and preserving wealth. Our mission is to be our clients’ most trusted business advisor, consistently exceeding expectations by combining our experience, expertise and thought leadership with integrity, objectivity, and our ever-expanding resources and capabilities.
We have experienced continual growth and we want to make an investment in a high-performing individual to add to our tax team to review corporate, partnership, fiduciary and individual tax returns and prepare complex tax returns.
- Prepare complex tax returns, and review less involved tax returns prepared by staff
- Maintain frequent contact with client and handle day-to-day client relationship issues
- Gather and prepare information for federal or state tax auditors
- Complete research and planning projects
- Adhere to budgetary and time constraints
- Train staff on an ongoing basis to broaden and deepen their skills
- Develop relationships with clients and staff, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Set individual goals that support departmental and firm goals
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- BS/BA or Masters degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- CPA certification required
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work extended hours during busy season
- Experience with research tools (RIA, CCH, etc.) and ProSystem fx Software preferred
- Experience working with clients from a variety of industries
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
- Ability to travel locally and regionally for client engagements as needed
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Able to adapt to change and strong multi-tasking ability
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degreein Accounting
- MUST have an active CPA license.
3+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.