VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market. We guide our clients through business challenges by understanding their needs and bringing together the right team to address them.
- Provide high level personal financial, income tax and estate/trust planning services
- Review trust, estate and foundation tax returns
- Research tax laws, prepare tax memorandums on technical topics, and develop tax savings strategies
- Manage all aspects of client accounts and foster client relationships
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- Provide appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervise
- Conduct internal training courses or seminars on technical subjects
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
- Recent public accounting experience required
- Tax Advisory and Estate Planning experiences required
- 7+ years’ experience in dealing with high net worth clients required
- 3+ years of managerial experience required
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Exposure to Tax preparation and research software required including RIA, CCH, BNA, ProFx desired
Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
CPA or JD required.
7+ years of recent public accounting experience
3+ years of managerial experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.