Tax Manager – Edison NJ
As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service working with staff accountants,Seniors and Partners as well as interacting with clients in a range of markets and industries.
You will be required to:
- Review complex individual income tax returns
- Review gift, estate, and fiduciary income tax returns
- Respond to federal and state tax notices
- Plan Engagements, organization and delegation to maximize efficiency & effectiveness, achieve quality goals, maintain productivity, and maximize realization
- Perform research using CCH Intelliconnect, RIA Checkpoint and/or BNA.
- Manage client assignments and assure timely filing of all related tax returns
- Develop outside relationships with a goal of fostering business development opportunities through involvement in leadership roles in professional groups, community service, and personal relationships with other professional advisors such as attorneys, investment advisors, insurance advisors, private bankers, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or EA
- Advanced tax degree or JD is a plus
- 5-9 years of relevant tax experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of fiduciary and estate tax planning and compliance
- Experience servicing High Net Worth individual clients & their related entities, businesses, & families while working with their various professional advisors (attorneys, estate planners, investment advisors, insurance advisors, etc)
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written), organizational and interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, training, mentoring and staff development skills
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a team mentality
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.