VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate and individual tax services, including planning, research and compliance
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex tax engagements including corporate, partnership, S-corporation and individual tax returns
- Assist Partners with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Manage client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience including providing continuing education seminars when necessary and occasional writing for marketing and industry publications
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- CPA license
- Five+ years of Recent Tax Experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Master's in Taxation Preferred
- CPA Designation Required
- 5+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.