VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Do you want to work a firm with a progressive culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation as a tax manager? Then this is the opportunity for you.
This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence.
- Perform a range of tax procedures in accordance with the size and complexity of the engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction and expectations of clients.
- Develop people management and team building skills.
- Demonstrate leadership with subordinates on engagements.
- Support execution of engagement responsibilities.
- Demonstrate personal productivity by working efficiently and effectively.
- Understand the firm's financial model and ensure profitable delivery of engagements.
- Engage in business development opportunities and achieve appropriate business development goals.
- Build solid, effective client relationships.
- Reviews complex individual and corporate tax returns.
- Prepare research for complex tax issues.
- Manage, research, schedule, supervise, and review tax engagements.
- Guide clients through business processes, such as succession and tax planning.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and/or regulations impacting each engagement or project, financial markets, analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in a large professional services or public accounting firm driving strategic management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: CPA certification. JD or EA may be accepted in place of CPA certification.
BS in Accounting Required
7-10 years current public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.