VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Many of the enhancements the firm has made over the years, whether organizationally or human resource related, has been initiated by recommendations from our staff. Our staff have helped us implement a clearer line of advancement opportunities and client responsibilities, as well as make recommendations and contribute to professional education programs.
- Advise clients on a full spectrum of corporate and individual tax services, including planning, research and compliance
- Conduct primary and secondary review of complicated or complex tax engagements including corporate, partnership, S-corporation and individual tax returns
- Assist Partners with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Manage client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience including providing continuing education seminars when necessary and occasional writing for marketing and industry publications
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- CPA license
- Five or more years tax experience in public accounting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 4+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.