VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our Firm is one of the U.S.'s Top 50 Accounting, Tax, and Consulting Service firms and has been consistently named "Best Place to Work” in numerous major markets.
They've been servicing clients for over 75 years and are deeply rooted in the culture and economies of the markets they serve.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on their clients lives, their people and the community.
Their professionals serve as trusted advisors to businesses, organizations and individuals.
Their people have diverse backgrounds – many of which are former Fortune 500 CFOs, Controllers and/or Big 4 associates who bring extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to clients across their wide-range of industries.
Their values guide them in how they work, how they make decisions, and what they do each day to make a positive impact on their clients, people, and communities.
As a firm fully committed to quality, doing the right thing, serving others, mutual respect, and always improving, they strive to create an environment where you can grow professionally and personally.
They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits. Among the benefits offered are:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 21 days PTO – 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus program
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- College Savings Plan
- Wellness program
- Perform technical tax review of assigned tax returns of varying complexity
- Research complex tax issues
- Identify issues and recommend creative solutions to complex client issues
- Prepare complex business returns
- Delegate and manage tax and research assignments to achieve accurate and efficient product
- Schedule smooth system flow of tax returns
- Direct Staff
- Maintains familiarity with staff's qualifications, reviews assignments for appropriateness
- Provide effective performance feedback and on-the-job training
- Instruct and facilitate both internal and external training
- Pursue opportunities to provide additional services; pursues leads
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Recruitment of new and experienced staff
- 5+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Superior leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Core Industry experience preferred. Additional industry experience a plus.
- Significant experience working with all types of entity taxes.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax and/or JD preferred.
- MUST have an active CPA license.
- Occasional obligations outside of the typical work day (i.e. breakfast or dinner meetings) participating in relationship/business building activities.
- Total estimated work hours = 2300 – 2400
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1400 – 1600 hours.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.