Tax Manager – Grand Rapids, Michigan
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Whether you find yourself on the brink of a new career or have years of experience, our firm is always looking for talented, service-driven, relationship-focused, detail-oriented people to join our family. Even if the position you’re interested in isn’t this one, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Tax Manager you are a member of our talented team, the successful candidate will serve as a cohesive team member who consistently demonstrates high integrity and reliability within a professional environment. Effectively plan, design, and implement on tax projects and compliance initiatives across a variety of industries
- Proactively conducts tax and accounting planning and provides marketing, billing, and administration activities
- Develops and maintains business relationships with clients and gains the confidence of top-level client personnel, including tax, accounting, business planning, and advisory services
- Identifies client issues, develops innovative solutions for clients, and communicates these directly with clients
- Leads and supervises the activities of staff and senior accountants who compile and review financial statements and prepare tax returns for clients
- Provides leadership in developing staff and effectively educate and delegate, providing coaching when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required
- CPA certification
- 5+ years of tax and accounting experience
- Exhibits an ability to apply tax and accounting knowledge
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.