Tax Manager – Greenbelt, Maryland
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
For over 25 years, we have been providing financial leadership, guidance, and advice to individuals, families, businesses, and non profits. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, helping them prosper in good times and in bad. Our unique blend of dedicated service, insight, and technical expertise in a variety of industries allow us to offer unsurpassed service to our clients, wherever they might be.
As a Tax Manager, you’ll be responsible for tax planning and review of partnerships in the areas of ownership, operation, financing, and disposition of real estate — both residential and commercial. Familiarity with the application of Subchapter K in a compliance context is critical. You’ll have extensive contact with our clients will supervise audit managers and tax staff. The role has meaningful growth potential — in professional advancement and compensation.
- Client contact and interview for personal and business income tax returns, to include individual returns, S Corporations, Corporations, Partnerships and more.
- Presentation and detail review of forms, and the preparation and staff coordination for completion within our digital environment
- Proactive tax planning and coordination of tax strategies with the client and engagement team.
- Correspondence with the client and tax authorities, preparation of internal memos.
- Complex tax research in response to client tax matters and preparation of research memos.
- Management of multiple clients, monitoring time utilization and deadlines.
- Training, mentoring, and providing guidance to staff.
- Building of new and existing client relationships
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting or law
- CPA, MS in Taxation and/or LLM preferred
- 5+ years experience working in tax for a public accounting firm or comparable industry experience
- Experience with investment partnerships, real estate development, dealer issues, S-Corporations, and individual taxation a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.