VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are seeking a Tax Manager with at least 6 years of progressive experience to manage tax advisory services, tax compliance and tax provision to a diversified client base focused on privately held businesses. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a public accounting background in tax compliance, research and planning to contribute to the growth of our practice and to develop broad and deep tax consulting skills for business owners. This is an excellent role to deepen your already intricate tax expertise and gain exposure to business development activities.
- Manage tax advisory services, tax compliance, and tax provision to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services, technology and financial institutions
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Represent the firm in the professional and business community
- Participate in the proposal process for prospective clients
- Contribute to the firm’s sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Master’s degree in Taxation or Law degree a plus
- CPA certificate required
- 6+ years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting tax including technical tax consulting and research
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Strong sense of ownership for delivering unmatched client service and excellent supervisory, teambuilding and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Master's Degree in Taxation Preferred
- CPA Designation Required
- 6+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.