Tax Manager – Erie, PA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We are a multidisciplinary financial services firm, offering the collective intelligence of hundreds of professionals committed to delivering exceptional client service across a wide range of tax, accounting, audit, business advisory, valuation, financial planning, wealth management and support services from 14 offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Florida.
- Anticipate and address client concerns; Promptly develop and implement solutions to engagement challenges.
- Manage engagement scope and budget issues.
- Demonstrated activity in business development and preparation of complex proposals.
- Initiate new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients across multiple service areas.
- Achieve expertise and develop a reputation in at least one industry.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to enhance the professional growth of staff.
- Anticipate learning opportunities for staff, both business and technical, and delegate accordingly.
- Provide leadership, maintain professional image, and be a role model.
- Ability to cultivate lasting client relationships to increase revenue and grow practice.
- Solid business acumen to expand upon cross-selling of all Firm services.
- Strong professional presence with the capability to lead and develop staff members, transfer specialized knowledge and retain talent.
- Proficient knowledge of industry trends, initiatives, laws and changing regulations.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.