Tax Manager – Manasquan, New Jersey
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
The Manager (CPA) is responsible for a range of client services within the tax department including tax planning, research and return review. This person will report directly to the partners and principals of the Firm and supervise seniors and staff, thus available to all levels of Firm personnel. This person will have direct client interaction and will be encouraged to grow client relationships and cultivate new ones.
Additionally, the Tax Department serves as an internal resource by training audit staff on relevant matters and handling technical tax issues.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, supervisory and analytical skills, as well as strong technical knowledge. Whereas regional/national firms tend to be compartmentalized, our large, local firm offers the successful candidate the ability to service all aspects of our clients’ business and personal needs, thus becoming a valued advisor to clients.
- Manage all aspects of client's tax requirements and overall relationship.
- Ensure the Firm's high standards of quality are met or exceeded.
- Leverage staff to achieve deadlines and manage budgets.
- Establish and maintain a leadership role within the Firm
- Provide training and coaching to new and existing staff as needed.
- 4+ years of public accounting experience;
- CPA required;
- Commitment to exceptional client service;
- Ability to plan, supervise and complete tax engagements;
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Flexible, self-starter personality;
- Willingness to learn new professional concepts and techniques; and
- Creative problem solving.
- BA/BS in accounting.
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
4+ years of experience required
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.