Tax Manager – New Braunfels, TX
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service firm that employs a broad range of accounting, tax and consulting services and superior assistance to help our clients meet their goals and objectives.
A manager is a CPA whose client responsibilities are second only to those of a senior manager or partners. Managers are primarily responsible for client relationships within their area of expertise and for clients assigned to them. Managers direct the work of staff people who work under them.
- Trains and advises staff on tax developments and reviews and evaluates their work.
- Assume responsibility for the firm for technical excellence in one or more specialty areas.
- Manages multiple clients and demonstrates knowledge of clients’ business.
- Represent clients before tax authorities.
- Monitor progress of engagements of assigned clients in relation to budgets and due dates.
- Responsible for billing and collections of assigned clients.
- Represent the firm in the community and builds new and existing client relationships.
- Maintain public certification and adequate Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- A willingness to work with and learn from your peers and supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters preferred
- CPA license required
- Minimum of 8 years of accounting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a public accounting firm
- Minimum of 2 years of significant supervisory experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.