VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
- Partners with clients to provide innovative tax services, including planning, research, compliance, and general mergers and acquisitions activities.
- Plans, executes and monitors multiple client service teams, including budgets, billing, collections and production goals.
- Manages federal, state and local tax audits.
- Provides primary and secondary review of complex tax returns.
- Researching and writing technical tax memoranda.
- Building and managing client relationships.
- Assist with new business development, extended service and tax issue recognition for existing clients
- Assisting with detail and technical reviews.
- Supervising, coaching, and developing tax staff.
- Developing and delivering internal staff training.
- Assisting with internal and external webinars and presentations.
- Manage corporate client needs with respect to tax services and federal and state tax compliance
- Develop and sustain strong client relationships
- Keep up-to-date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide industry knowledge and experience
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- A confident demeanor and the ability to build relations with firm personnel as well as clients.
- Eight + years of tax consulting and compliance experience in public accounting; trusts & estates experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or taxation, masters in taxation preferred.
- Must be licensed CPA.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.