CPA Tax Manager/Partner Track – Springfield, MO
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We were founded in 1992 with the goal of assisting clients in all aspects of financial management. Our professionals take the time to learn your individual or business financial situation and goals. We tailor financial advice to help you achieve these goals.
We are an innovative and progressive firm with a knowledgeable and experienced staff. With more than 100 years of combined experience, you can trust your financial needs to us, and you can expect accurate, timely results.
Partner Track opportunity available for the right candidate.
- Review and job management of tax engagements – compliance, planning, & research
- Ability to direct engagements and special assignments
- Develop, train, and mentor staff and senior level tax accountants
- Review client personnel work
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and work closely with client's internal accounting department
- Keen ability to recognize, analyze, and solve problems
- Participate in Business Development activities
- Ability to prepare, as well as oversee, projects from start to finish and hands on computer skills including tax programs (Lacerte preferred), QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, and various other accounting related software;
- Small business consulting skill set;
- Strengths in Tax, as well as Accounting & Auditing disciplines;
- Detail oriented with a strong capability of follow-through;
- Research, comprehend, interpret and apply Tax and Account & Auditing laws and rules.
BS/BA in accounting
Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience performing pro-active tax and accounting duties
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.