VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We offer competitive salary, exceptional benefits including 401(k) profit sharing, paid time off, wellness program and a comprehensive insurance package. We are proud to offer employees opportunities to advance. Our firm prides itself on our home town touch and promotes giving back to our local communities.
- Provide high level personal financial, income tax and estate/trust planning services
- Review trust, estate and foundation tax returns
- Research tax laws, prepare tax memorandums on technical topics, and develop tax savings strategies
- Manage all aspects of client accounts and foster client relationships
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- Provide appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation
- Recent public accounting experience required
- 7+ years' experience in public accounting
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation
7+ years of recent public accounting experience
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.