Tax Manager – Princeton, NJ
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Manager looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with partnership track while encouraging a work life balance. The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with clients
- Review of C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of high net worth individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
- International compliance matters dealing with forms 5471, 5472, 8938, etc.
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of staff accountants
To qualify, you must have 5-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm, a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA license. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required. Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients.
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.