Tax Manager – Providence, RI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm with offices conveniently located throughout the Northeast. Since the 1970s, we have steadily built our business by helping companies and high net worth individuals find smart solutions. Whether your operations and assets are located around the corner or across the globe, we can provide new perspectives on strategies that will help you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff
- Create new business opportunities by expanding existing client relationships, developing personal networks, and participating in industry and trade associations
- Reconcile income tax accounts, calculate income tax payments and identify issues that may arise in tax dealings
- Perform estimations, analysis, planning and research and oversee audits
- Provide effective tax planning to clients and maintain strong relationship with client base
- Work to expand client base and supports business development activities
- Coordinates with Partner to ensure timeliness and effective communication for proper planning of project
- Recognizes importance of budgeting and adhering to budgets
- Possess knowledge of all aspects of tax law – corporate, individual, trust, gifts, and partnership taxation; specialized knowledge of real estate and/or international tax is preferred
- Reviews assignments and provide feedback and assistance
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation is preferred
- CPA required
- At least 5 years of public accounting experience, including 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Profx and Go File Room is a plus
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.