Tax Manager – Raleigh NC
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our employees receive rapid skill development, exposure to challenging projects, along with mentoring and coaching from firm leaders. We offer a high-performance culture emphasizing excellent client service, continuous improvement, teamwork and self-accountability – all while having fun.
Primary responsibilities include preparing and reviewing complex tax returns, managing client expectations and leading client services teams, invoicing and quality control functions. The Tax Manager will also participate in our business development efforts by building relationships with business owners, advisors, and South Metro community organizations.
- 8+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing client engagements from beginning to end
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach
- Client-service oriented and seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses
- Active CPA license in good standing
- Advanced certification in Tax is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
8 years recent public accounting experience
2-3 years of supervisory experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.