VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About the Opportunity:
Our Firm is a relationship driven accounting and advisory firm that's always looking for smart, ambitious, and friendly people.
Our successful tax professionals know that building solid relationships with our clients is as important as effectively leading others through an engagement. Your impact at goes beyond audit theory and compliance. You have the ability to make a difference and advance your career through demonstrated leadership, welcoming new challenges, and recognizing the potential in others.
- Advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives
- Evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance
- Identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex tax issues.
- Applying knowledge to understand potential tax issues, and recognizing and communicating potential risks and potential changes in the tax policy.
- Being involved in the marketing, networking and business development within an area of expertise and specialization and may be asked to provide written tax advice to clients.
- Successfully manage tax engagements, groups and teams of all sizes
- Be familiar with the qualifications of all staff members, review staff assignments, assist in recruiting, developing and training the professional staff
- Follow the progress of the work throughout an engagement and manage client expectations
- Communicate Firm policies and technical information through individual or group meetings
- Represent the Firm in professional and service organizations, communicate and reinforce Firm culture, and mentor and coach others
- Assist partners with practice development and identify, follows-up and close on additional service opportunities
- Responsible for billing and profitability of all assigned engagements
- 5 -8 years of public accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Prepared and federal, state and local tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations
- Exposure to general ledger accounting and financial statement reporting
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel & Word and experience with tax software
- Passion for maintaining/building client relationships, managing client expectations, while demonstrating knowledge of client businesses
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.