VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Located in San Antonio, we have served businesses and individuals throughout the Midwest for over four decades. We are a full-service accounting and business advisory firm dedicated to providing quality, reliable services based on specific client needs.
Your hard work is appreciated and recognized. We have assembled a highly competitive compensation package to reward our team members for their efforts, commitment, and expertise, which includes:
- An environment promoting and enabling a healthy work/life balance
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package including bonuses, medical insurance, 401(k)plan, vacation time and sick leave, life insurance, and more
- A commitment to the personal and professional development of all our team members
- An opportunity to work with a large variety of clients at multiple levels
- Advanced technology and communication systems
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- CPA Required
- 8+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Heavy Experience with Corporate industry clients is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- 8+ years of Current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.