VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a family of CPAs and business advisors who value getting to know our clients professionally and personally. This knowledge helps us deliver on our passion: advising them through their most critical financial opportunities, challenges, and transitions.
Managers are people within the firm who manage particular engagements and/or projects. Managers have a broad base of professional skills including (but not limited to) establishing workload priorities, organizing and planning individual jobs, supervising others, working independently, and analyzing and researching complex matters to reach an appropriate conclusion.
- Provide a final technical review of tax returns and documents for the majority of client base
- Sign tax returns
- Research tax issues and provide solutions
- Stay abreast of developments and changes in tax law and accounting procedures
- Communicate openly with clients to meet deadlines and ensure clients’ best interests
- Direct and support team activities by promoting an enjoyable work environment and ensuring high performance
- Assign, track, and manage tasks that are sent to staff/supervisors to prepare
- Coach and develop staff and supervisors
- Continually build and nurture an internal and external network to develop new business opportunities
- Oversee real-time and monthly billing functions and collections
- Maintain public certification and adequate Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units
- Minimum of six (6) years of public accounting experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems creatively
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed decision-making skills and initiative to make those decisions
- Capability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Ability to conduct and analyze research
- Ability to remain organized while prioritizing a heavy workload
- Ability to comply with firm policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s in Tax or Accounting is preferred
- Active CPA
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.