VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We strive for a culture of service to employees and clients, built around our pillars of Family and Trust. We are committed to building long lasting, trusting relations with all individuals, business owners, and executives. By providing high quality service on a timely basis from a team of experts, we offer personalized services and products as well as the opportunity to work with a trusted business advisor.
As the Tax Manager you will be required to manage large projects, so strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax consulting includes performing tax research and working on teams with auditors for accounting for income taxes as well as managing, planning and implementing special projects.
- Functions include tax compliance and planning in preparation of primarily businesses (corporations and partnerships), individuals, and non-profit entities and associations.
- Tax serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing and distribution, real estate, financial services, energy, construction, healthcare, exempt organizations and private equity.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of tax experience
- Tax manager experience with a public accounting firm, with signficant experience with income tax provision/accruals (ASC 740)
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Integrity within a professional environment
Bachelor's Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.