Tax Supervisor – Morganville, New Jersey
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is one of the world's leading independent audit, tax and advisory firms, boasting more than 6,500 professionals in over 30 Offices nationwide.
They help dynamic organizations on all levels unlock their growth potential by providing relevant, significant, and innovative advice.
Led by friendly, open-minded Partners, our firm uses professional insight and earned experience to understand and find solutions for complex issues faced by privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients.
The firm is seeking qualified and motivated individuals to join us as Tax Supervisors. Working with a wide variety of prominent and highly successful clients, you’ll be responsible for tax planning and review of individual, trust, foundation, partnership and corporate tax returns, including consolidated and multistate returns. As a tax supervisor you will also review federal and state quarterly estimated payments and assist with tax audits and light research projects. A polished demeanor and good communications skills are important as you will interact with clients, audit managers, and tax staff.
- Reviewing individual, trust, partnership and corporate tax returns in accordance with firm procedures and policies
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Addressing roadblocks by asking appropriate questions and seeking counsel
- Setting effective work assignment priorities
- Ensuring that job execution, documentation, and completion adheres to required policies and procedures
- Producing clear, concise, thorough, and professional quality results
- 2-4 years of experience
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to preparation and review of tax returns, including individual, partnership, corporate, trust and non-profit returns, technical research and preparation of financial statements.
- Previous experience in a similar role in public accounting required.
- CPA designation or working towards this designation highly desired.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.