VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity
We offer a unique combination of traditional tax and accounting services with business development advisory services developed through our affiliation with the Results Accountants' Network. We provide a full range of tax and accounting services, including tax, estate and business planning to small businesses ($1 Mil to $50 Mil), their owners and high net-worth individuals.
• We can function as a technical useful resource to the company and its customers.
• We can aid you lead the work glide, together with right delegation to employees in step with their experience and capabilities, and coordination with companions on all phases of the engagement.
• We assist you with a dedicated effort to enhance new business with each current and prospective customer as a tax supervisor.
• You may provide equal total tax leadership, supervision, training, and performance suggestions to staff.
• We review the tax working papers and settle that the engagement has been carried out in accordance with reliable requirements and the terms of the arrangement letter.
• 6+ years of public accounting tax expertise. Tax supervisor experience desired.
• A CPA license is required
• Bachelor's measure in Accounting is required
• Master's or Graduate degree in Taxation is preferred
• Thorough abilities of the tax reporting system
• Study and writing are most important
• Robust advantage quite often accounting
• Bachelor's in accounting
6+ years of recent public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.