TAX MANAGER – Toledo, OH
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Historically, our client's roots date back almost a century. They're proud to boast a well-earned reputation as a U.S. leader in Tax, Audit/Assurance, Legal, Entrepreneurial, Private Clients, and Advisory services.
With offices in most major business markets throughout the U.S., our firm's philosophy and culture is built upon providing trusted, quality, summit level service, no matter how big, small, or industry sector you're in.
By living, breathing, and pulling their values right off the wall they've maintained a continuous commitment to unparalleled Training & Professional Development Programs, Work-Life Balance, Community, Diversity, and Inclusion.
As a firm fully committed to helping you reach your full potential, they're confidently offering the following competitive salaries and benefits.
- Salary Range of $85,000 – $120,000
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance available
- 15 PTO days & 10 paid holidays
- Flex Schedule
- Annual Discretionary Performance bonuses
- Matching 401(k) Savings Plan – 6%
- Tuition reimbursement for CPA review courses and exams
As a TAX MANAGER, you will have the opportunity to work on several clients in various industries. This role requires you to maintain a good working relationship with clients and to enhance client satisfaction.
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- 7+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Lead and develop a Tax Staff.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required – Master's Preferred
- CPA certification required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Caseware, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA).
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.