VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About the Firm:
We pride ourselves on long term client relationships, exceptional service and measurable results.
We match – and even exceed – the expertise of any major CPA firm, but our philosophy is decidedly less "corporate.” We're accessible, collaborative and friendly. But most importantly, we measure our success not on selling our services, but by the results we generate for our clients.
Our team of Partners work directly with clients – often on site – to ensure we are providing the highest level of service and expertise. We take great pride in developing our teams through mentorship, knowledge enhancement and promoting a healthy work-life balance.
Our culture is collaborative, respectful and human-centric. We work closely together to achieve success for our clients.
About the Opportunity:
As a Tax Manager you will be required to review and prepare complex tax returns and review tax work papers prepared by senior and staff associates. This role includes demonstrating strong tax research skills, participation in supervision, training and mentoring of seniors and staff and joining marketing and community organizations. You will be required to attend training on tax practice changes and updates in tax law.
A successful Tax Manager:
- Manages tasks independently and within budget
- Possesses a desire to grow with the Firm / desire for upward mobility
- Participates in management and board presentations
- Provides effective and timely feedback and mentoring to seniors and staff
- Thrives in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Current CPA License
- 4+ years of experience in Public Accounting
- Experience in tax preparation, including Partnership, Individual, C-Corporation and S-Corporation tax returns
- Master's Degree a plus
- Experience with tax software required; ProSystemsfx a plus
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.