Tax Manager W/Partner Track
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPAs find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
This North Metro Cincinnati Firm has forged strong bonds with their customers and community since their founding in 1970. They pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service to all their clients and getting to know them on a personal level. At this firm, you can expect to be treated as part of their family and they will strive to ensure that all their clients are successful and they understand and meet their individual needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include family health insurance, family HSA, 401(k) Plan, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
- Relaxed work environment
- Review and prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns.
- Interface and manage client engagements.
- Review and prepare compiled financials statements.
- Manage tax authorities' examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information.
- Tax planning and research.
- Minimum 4 years tax and public accounting experience.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong tax review/preparation skills. Familiarity with Lacerte a plus.
- Good computer skills, including QuickBooks and Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient in tax research and planning. Knowledge of CCH Intelliconnect, PPC and Spidell helpful.
- Motivated self-starter able to handle a wide array of responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Able to meet engagement deadlines efficiently with complete and accurate product.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.