Tax Manager – Waltham, MA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are always interested in expanding our greatest asset — our talented and dedicated staff. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, as well as unlimited growth potential. We are committed to helping our associates balance an exciting career with an exciting life. Fast track your professional growth. We offer broader experience and more responsibility with hands-on exposure to develop your skills in all areas. Become a trusted advisor to your clients by becoming involved in all aspects of their business to make a difference. We have grown organically with no mergers or acquisitions, which has added to its cohesive culture.
- Manage a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients as a tax manager
- Manage the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients as a tax manager.
- Provide overall tax leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review the tax working papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements
- 4-10 years of public accounting tax experience. Tax Manager experience preferred.
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Master's or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation
5 + years of recent experience in public accounting
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.