Tax Manager – Waunakee, WI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We take the expectations you have for an accounting partner to the next level. You expect professionalism, integrity and superior service. We offer timely, personal attention to each one of your needs, utilizing best in class accounting practices and up-to-the-minute technology – but we don’t stop there.
We are a member of both the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). An independent review of our system of quality control for our accounting and auditing practice is performed at regular intervals. This review, conducted by an AICPA-approved CPA firm, is your reassurance that we continue to comply with the highest standards of our profession.
- Anticipate and address client concerns; Promptly develop and implement solutions to engagement challenges.
- Manage engagement scope and budget issues.
- Demonstrated activity in business development and preparation of complex proposals.
- Initiate new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients across multiple service areas.
- Assume an increasing role in firm-wide target marketing and industry programs.
- Achieve expertise and develop a reputation in at least one industry.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to enhance the professional growth of staff.
- Anticipate learning opportunities for staff, both business and technical, and delegate accordingly.
- Provide leadership, maintain professional image, and be a role model.
- Ability to cultivate lasting client relationships to increase revenue and grow practice.
- Solid business acumen to expand upon cross-selling of all Firm services.
- Strong professional presence with the capability to lead and develop staff members, transfer specialized knowledge and retain talent.
- Proficient knowledge of industry trends, initiatives, laws and changing regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA license
- At least eight years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.