Tax Manager – Woodland Hills
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Finding, keeping and developing great people is an important part of everything we do. We pride ourselves on an accomplished, skilled staff of professionals who are provided the opportunities and environment they need to flourish. In return, we compensate our employees with competitive salaries and a full benefits package.
Our efforts in staff development have led to a cohesive work group with a proven record in client satisfaction. That is our proudest accomplishment. Due to this, we are currently ranked in the top 50 accountancy firms in Los Angeles.
As our client base continues to grow, we look for ambitious, committed individuals who believe they can add strength to our team.
- Must possess excellent communication skills- both oral and written
- Must have relevant mid-sized firm experience – individual, partnership, S-and C-corporation returns, fiduciary, gift and estate tax returns a strong plus
- Strong Research Skills
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation experience a plus
- Must have a minimum of 6 tax seasons of experience preparing and reviewing a variety of returns
- 6+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
6+ years recent public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.