Tax Senior – Bannockburn, IL
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Manager for our growing Tax practice. We are interested in hiring an ambitious, savvy CPA with great energy, solid experience, an upbeat attitude, collaborative spirit, and out-of-the-box creative thinking that will add value to our firm.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, compensation, attractive rewards, intriguing perks and fun team-building events
- Great culture driven by firm's value of quality of life, exemplary character and superior quality of service
- Excellent team of experienced professionals valuing commitment, responsibility, and professionalism
- Reasonable work hours and flexible schedule
- Individual attention to growth and career development for all of our employees both informally and formally through mentor program
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA License
- 3+ years of Current Public Accounting Tax experience
- Proven work experience as a tax manager
- Corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary tax preparation and review experience
Bachelor's in Accounting Required
Master's in Taxation Preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Please keep in mind that we can only work with CPA candidates with recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.