Tax Senior – Baton Rouge, LA
Join our growing tax practice in Baton Rouge! We are seeking tax professionals with 3-6 years of tax experience, preferably with a small to medium-sized public accounting firm. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting from a four-year college or university is required.
- Consult with clients on a variety of tax, accounting, and business matters
- Perform tax research and analysis for complex tax compliance matters and tax consulting opportunities
- Prepare and/or review individual and small business, corporate, and partnership income tax returns, including consolidated multi-state corporate and multitier partnership income tax returns
- Prepare and/or review corporate and individual estimated income tax calculations
- Participate in and occasionally perform internal firm trainings on tax laws and their application
- Maintain general knowledge of new tax laws, rulings, and cases
- BA/BS degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university required; Masters in Taxation or Accounting with Tax Emphasis strongly preferred
- 3-6 years of experience required
- CPA certification preferred
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Excellent client interaction skills
- Well-developed ability to work on teams
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Excel, Word, and tax preparation software
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.