Tax Senior – Boise, ID
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our high-level and full-suite of accounting services help business owners plan ahead for their financial future, so they can make smart choices, instead of simply reacting to business and personal events that have a financial impact. For individuals, being proactive includes determining your personal goals and deciding where you would like to be financially to meet them or what significant events you would like to save for.
For businesses, forwarded-thinking involves talking about your company’s philosophy and creating a business strategy that allows you to continue offering your product or service to your community. Our objective is to make our services easy to access and to make our clients’ lives easier by doing so.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Possess an understanding of state and foreign tax issues.
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience in staff and tax management
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience with a public accounting firm
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.