VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full service-certified public accounting and business advisory firm. Our focus on providing our clients with ongoing resources and advice to help them achieve their personal financial goals is what differentiates our practice from traditional accounting, tax, and professional services firms. We pride our ourselves on providing strategic financial solutions to companies seeking growth.
We service all of our clients in a pro-active manner and strive to maintain the highest levels of professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process.
- Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses
- Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 5+ years of tax experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 4-year accounting degree
- Dedication to superior client service
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.