VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this opportunity:
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Tax Senior to come join our great team.
Individuals who have strong tax knowledge and general accounting skills and are capable of handling multiple engagements will find we are a great place to expand their public accounting career.
This is a great position for those who thrive on challenges and want the opportunity to grow and advance within an established mid-size public accounting firm.
This position is responsible for:
- Reviewing moderate to complex individual, pass-through and corporate tax returns
- Providing tax expertise to others in the firm
- Providing research and analysis for complex tax transactions and topics
- Participating in federal and state tax examinations
- Managing client relationships, projects and engagement teams
- Training, mentoring and developing others
Begin a long-term relationship with a firm where motivation drives advancement. We invite you to explore employment opportunities with us and see how you can have an exciting and enjoyable career!
- 3+ years public accounting experience
- Active CPA license
- Masters in Tax is a plus
- Supervisory and in-charge experience a plus
- Strong tax knowledge, general accounting experience
- Capable of handling multiple complex engagements
- High level knowledge of federal and WI tax issues
- Experience with multi-state and consolidated returns
- Be knowledgeable of general economic trends
- Be well informed of possible tax legislation that could affect business climate
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Master's Degree in Tax preferred
- CPA license active or in process.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.